Rates & Insurance
- Initial intake session (90 minutes): $200
- Regular session (50 minutes): $130
Payment can be made with credit cards, debit cards, HSA accounts, or by cash or check.
I do not take insurance for the reasons mentioned in the FAQs. I can provide you with a Superbill monthly that you can submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursement.
I am not in-network with any insurance company. On request, I can provide you with a Superbill so you can seek reimbursement with your insurance company.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, services may be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
No Surprises Act of 2022
According to the No Surprises Act of 2022, you are entitled to receive a Good Faith Estimate of what the charges could be for psychotherapy services provided to you. This client-specific Good Faith Estimate is provided in the intake paperwork and can be accessed via the therapy portal. Feel free to contact me with questions about this.
For cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice, the full session fee will be charged. For missed appointments with no notice given, the full session will be charged.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!